Monday, November 1, 2010

Day foy.

So for the REAL halloween (last night), I watched 2 scary movies with friends. Has anyone ever seen The Crazies?
I liked the idea of the movie, but the acting/effects/ and just the way they put it together in general was pretty mediocre. It was just one of those movies where everyone looks at each other when the credits start and say.."um..okay?"

We then watched Vacancy. Ok this movie is creepy because there are really psychos out there who do this kind of stuff. It's sick. This one scared me almost as much as The Strangers. 






Day 4. Top Ten Pet Peeves.
(Rach: a lot of ours are similar..)

  1. TyPiNg LyK tHi$
  2. Bedazzled Jeans, shirts, etc. i.e.- Affliction, True Religions, pretty much anything the Jersey Shore cast wears.
  3. When people sing loudly at inappropriate times. i.e.- this girl who works at Starbucks down here will just sing really loudly while working and she thinks she is really good. she's not.
  4. When people let the garbage just keep piling up. Seriously?
  5. Vaguebooking.- Def: An intentionally vague status update, that prompts friends to ask what's going on, or is possibly a cry for help, which leads one to "hide" updates by the perpetrator. i.e- Johnny Jones is done with it all....
  6. When you are watching a movie you have never seen before and there is that one smart ass who likes to quote the entire movie while watching it. 
  7. When people wear colored contacts. I apologize to anyone who has worn them, I just don't like the idea of someone having a fake eye color. 
  8. When the toilet seat is left open.
  9. people that simply cannot be wrong no matter what
  10. When people clap while laughing


Today I am thankful for: My mom. Thank you for listening and understanding my flaws. I am learning and growing every day. I am so thankful to have a strong mother in my life who is so understanding and caring. It means more than you think, trust me. I love you.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha i love the title: day foy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 5... easily my biggest pet peeve. Now I know it has a name. Jenna you are brilliant! And Vacancy is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My baby girl,
    Thanks for your love and kindness. I will always love you and be there for you, especially while you learn and grow. I thank God all the time that he sent you to me.
    XOXOXO MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing out loud that you mentioned The Strangers. It was on t.v. the other night while I was as sick as a dog, Bob was working really late, and of course I decide to watch it.

    It wasn't that scary for me while I watched it (I have TIVO, so I tend to pause and ff when things get too scary.. me? Yes, I'm a wimp.)

    So I fall asleep in the dark and Bob's still not home, and of course I freak out, thinking somebody in a doll mask has killed and terrorized him.

    When he got home I was half awake and was muttering about how I thought The Strangers got him. He just ignored me and kissed me goodnight.

    (Oh and Bob and I am with you on #5, one of our biggest pet peaves! My favorite is Suzie is contemplating.. ARGH!)

    ReplyDelete