Saturday, November 6, 2010

9.

Day Nineeee. 
Put your ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.


1. Lydia- A story for supper. Probably my most favorite band ever. I suggest you listen to them if you are into indie at all.
2. Lil Wayne- Back on my grizzy. haha I am literally laughing out loud at the fact that I have this song on my ipod.
3.The Smiths- Asleep. I can't even express how wonderful this song is.
4. The Weepies- World Spins Madly on. Listen to them, now.
5. Five for Fighting- Chances. I just think of the blindside when I hear this song. I actually don't really like it that much.
6. Colbie Caillat- I never told you. Gotta love Colbie. Her music just makes me happy
7. Florence + The Machine- Cosmic Love. By far my favorite Florence song.
8. Tegan and Sara- Downtown. Also another good one
9. Sia- I go to sleep. This woman's music seriously changed my life.
10. Matt and Kim- Lessons learned. I am sure many of you have never heard of Matt and Kim, go listen to them.


Today I am thankful for: School. 
Okay I know I am being that annoying kid in the class that everyone hates, the one who always wants to learn. I think a lot of people don't value education until they are older and know that they have to have it to really get anywhere in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment