Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainy days and Mondays.

Ok. First-
Can we talk about this show for a second?
PAHAHAH
Does anyone else find yourself watching it even though it is awful?
It's the worst thing I think I have ever watched. Worst scripting ever. 
But yet I still watch it sometimes.
Watch it and you might scream at the tv.





Day 11. 
Nicknames and why I have them.


Nenna/Nen- My most recent nickname. My little niece couldn't say Jenna so she would say Nenna.. some of my close friends and family caught on and started calling me "Nen"

Chen- In jr. high everyone called Jaclyn Knighton "Chaclyn," they just started applying the same idea to my name and it became Chenna.. then just turned into Chen.

Jemina- this one was pretty short lived, but it was one of my favorites. Shae and Aubrie Moore just randomly started calling me that one summer.

Jenna pants/ The pants- I honestly don't even know how this started.. I'm pretty sure Lauren Denney randomly started calling me Jenna Pants one time.

Schmenna- My first nickname. My parents called me Schmenna growing up. I don't even know why.


Today I'm thankful for: Rain.
Okay this sounds so cheesy.. but whateva. Especially living in this ugly red rock infested place, I appreciate when there is a nice chill rainy day. Rain is sexy. Rain makes you think. There's nothing better than a drive in the rain while listening to your favorite rainy day music. Pure joy.

1 comment: