Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgivinnnnn

Mom- I want to come home for Thanksgiving. Even though it will only be for a day because I have to work black friday. damn die-hard shoppers. 


I cannot wait until Dec 26th. All of the Black family siblings will be together again for the first time in 2 1/2 years! Ahh I really can't wait. 




Day 12
A thought for the day.


"Devotion is diligence without assurance. Faith is a way of saying, "Yes, I pre-accept the terms of the universe and I embrace in advance what I am presently incapable of understanding."






Today I am thankful for: Child birth.   
Not for the reasons you may think. I am thankful for Child birth because my Public Speaking Teacher's wife is having a baby today, so class got cancelled. Thanks universe.





2 comments:

  1. Dang your blog....you make me cry (happy tears)
    Love ya
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the most beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete