Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Woo for Wednesday

Paranormal Activity 2
I literally laughed out loud during this movie. 
Has anyone else seen it? What are your thoughts?
I feel like they should have stopped after one. This one was just a repeat of the first with some extras. Lame. 




Day sex. I mean six. 
What did you do today?


Well... I woke up, went to news writing, then to newspaper class where I won the award for best story (for the 3rd time now, yes I rule.) Then went to stage make-up and did some research with my girrrl Shelby
I came back to "The Cove," 
pause- those of you who don't know what that is, it is the place I live. It is a hole, but I love the people who live here.. so from now on if you see the cove, that is what it means.
Then I went to the freaking DLD. I give the DMV and the DLD the award for Worst Places to have to go. It really is hell. Waiting in line behind a cigarette smoke infested man and listening to the skunky fried hair chick talk on her phone. Yay. 
After that fun experience, I went to donate plasma. Yay for $35! I'm truly pathetic. Then I sat outside in the lovely sun and read my book, Eat Pray Love. I am really enjoying it, and actually learning a lot from it. Then Sawyer and I layed out for like a half hour. haha yay. Then I went to night class and my teacher didn't show up, big surprise. 
I am now sitting here blogging away and listening to music, really one of my favorite things.




Today I am thankful for: Those people that just always seem to be happy. 
                   Okay, I admit it... sometimes those people are annoying because they never seem to ever have a single problem, but those are the people you can always count on to brighten your day. Those are the people you see constantly making others smile. There is one guy on campus who I have NEVER seen in a bad mood. He is a gay man and part of the GSA, so he is always out doing different things for the clubs on campus. This being Utah, there is of course some homophobia on campus. He doesn't seem to let it bother him. He just goes on his merry way and is extremely nice to everyone he meets, even those who don't return the kindness. I love people like this. If you know someone like this, make sure they know that you appreciate their positive energy. :)




Happy Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment