Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Novemba.

First off, Happy Novemba! Woop woop. Time to get excited for Turkey Day, which for me, unfortunately will be spent in St. George. holla for being a holiday employee.






So today I gave my informative speech in my public speaking class. The thing is, I was not prepared. I got to class and pretty much nobody there had theirs prepared, so I just told the teacher I would to mine.. and pretty much just talked out of my ace. Okay.. haha I did a pretty good job though I must say. I got an A and some good evaluations from my class, so that's a confidence booster right?


I am getting so anxious to go to San Diego! Ahhhh! 






Day 5: Something that makes you feel better.


A good laugh or a talk with a friend always seems to make things better.
Laughter really is the best medicine, as cheesy as that sounds! It is 100% true.


Today I am thankful for...
Biolife. haha it is so horrible but I love them so much. They are basically my only form of income right now because my jobs are giving me low hours!! BOO. 
But, Biolife to the rescue. I am selling my plasma at $70 a week. 
Yay! 


Happy Tuesday Errbody



1 comment:

  1. Agreed. Talking and laughing with friends is always a good time. Especially with you! I love that Sesame Street picture haha

    ReplyDelete