Sunday, November 7, 2010

Woo.

The HOLIDAYS are coming!! YES! 
I love my job. So much. I am surrounded by so much holiday spirit and excitement. 
Everyone go get yoselves some fun holiday scents.

This was a pretty good weekend over all. :) 

I cannot wait for Friday!!! SAN DIEGOOOOO here I come.





Day Ten. 
What do you look for in a guy?
  • He MUST have an excellent sense of humor. MUST.
  • He must be respectful and kind.
  • I like when a guy is protective, but not too protective. 
  • He should probably be taller than me. ha ha but that's not too hard
  • I really just want someone who is caring and I can have fun with.
Today I'm thankful for: Music. 
This is definitely at the top of my list. Oh dear. I cannot even explain how big of a part music plays in my life. There's nothing better than finding that perfect song for how you are feeling or just that beat that makes you feel so happy. There's the perfect song for every situation, emotion, and event in life. I appreciate musicians and the art they create. I love it love it love it. 

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that some females still value wit and humor. ;)

    ReplyDelete