Thursday, November 4, 2010

Seben.

Day 7. 
Complete the sentence, "I am..."

I am going places. I've done things that I once thought would stop me from reaching my goals. I now realize that those are mere speed bumps on my journey, realizing also that it is about the journey not the destination. I can do anything. There is nothing between me and the infinite. 

Today I am thankful for: Books. 
Some of my greatest life lessons have come from books that I have read. Being an avid journal-writer, and now journalist, I have come to appreciate the beauty of others words. I feel like maybe most people don't appreciate literature, but find the perfect book for you and I promise you will find yourself so deep into it, you won't ever be the same.

"Keep cultivating gratitude. You'll live longer." -Eat, Pray, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment