Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween.

Happy Halloween! 

So, I am in a stage make-up class.. I love it! I have learned some pretty sweet stuff. Our assignment for the weekend was to do something gross and gory on someone and take a picture. 






Challenge Day 3. Something you crave a lot.


Cafe Rio Salad. 
DELICIOUS.
I crave this waaaayyy too often



Today I am thankful for:    good friends.
Friends make everything better. Without my good friends, I don't know where I'd be in life. Finding yourself is hard, but good friends can see things in you that you don't see in yourself.. our friends mold us and shape us into the person we are. I really miss the truly good influences in my life, I haven't seen them in a while. I haven't seen myself in a while. 


I hope your halloween is great :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment