Thursday, November 25, 2010

haligh, haligh.

Today
was just a good day.  One of those days where you are incredibly content with life, and you don't know why. Nothing significant happened, it just was. I went with my mom and dad to get a new phone (which I am totally stoked about, it's awesome.) Then I went with a friend of mine to get her tattoo, it looks amazing. Following the ink sesh, we headed over to our favorite coffee shop Uncommon Grounds which my buddies own.. it's amazing, if you haven't been there. Go! Their new location is on 25th street in Ogden. Anyway, we met some other friends there and had the greatest time drinking coffee/laughing/catching up. I don't know why, but I just loved it so much. To me, the simple times are the best.

It's so crazy how much can change in a short period of time. Things happen the way they are supposed to and that's all there is.





Day 28.
What do you predict about your future?


I can't really say. I feel like that is the beauty of life: not knowing. I can predict, though, that it will be just as it should be.  It will be wonderful and filled with excitement and many opportunities :)





No comments:

Post a Comment