Friday, October 1, 2010

What is your point?

I really love that I am starting to find more and more people who are blog nerds like me. 
You can really learn so much about a person and come to appreciate them a lot by reading their blog.
I have become a little bit too in love with it this past week! 

Amy I hope you don't mind I stole your fun thing :)

1. Your favorite song: 
It always changes.. but there's one that seems to never get old.. It's In Your Blood. By: Lydia. so beautiful.

2.Your favorite movie:
Hands Down.

3. Your favorite TV show:
It's a tie: Family Guy, South Park, and The office

4.Your favorite book:
I wish I read more.. but for now it's The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

5. Your favorite quote:
"So I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. Maybe we will never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things, and try to feel okay about them." --The perks of being a wallflower.

6. 20 of my favorite things:
Chai, music, the D.I., a good conversation, traveling, photography, sleep, fluffer nutters, Cafe Rio, bracelets, flying, christmas lights, fruit, a man in a nice suit, my journals, summer rain, writing/receiving letters, TOMS, friends.

7. A photo that makes you happy



 8. A photo that makes you sad

Matthew Shepherd. 

9. A photo you took


10. A photo of you taken over 10 years ago
blah I don't have one on my computer


11. A photo of you recently

12. Something you are OCD about.
Certain things being "unshare-able" for instance, Soup, Salad, any drink after it is about 2/3 of the way gone.

13. Your favorite outfit.
I'm in love with the boyfriend jean. It looks so relaxed 


14. Your favorite shoes.
15. Your Dream House.
something along these lines, not purple though.

16. A song that makes you cry.
Footprints in the sand by Leona Lewis

17. An art piece

18.My wedding/ future wedding
www.weddingsbykathy.com 
Gallery 6

19. A talent of yours
haha

20. A hobby of yours:
Photography

21. A recipe
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 pkg hershey chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Cream together butter and sugar.  Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
In separate bowl mix together dry ingredients.  Add to the other bowl.  
Stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.  

Bake for 15 minutes.
Cool
Frost with cream cheese frosting

22. A website.
www.picnik.com

23. A Youtube Video.

24. Where I live.
gross.

25. Your day in great detail.
Woke up after about 5 hours of sleep, looking like tiredy tiredson. Put my glasses on and seriously went straight to class. Sat through my news writing class, then the Dixie Sun (school newspaper that I write for), then my stage makeup class where we have been learning about how to make people look OLDDD, so say hello to Meth addict/old Jenna


Then I just hung out with some friends on the Diag (lame abbreviation for a diagonal sidewalk at Dixie), Now I am just relaxing in my room, made myself a wonderful sandwhich and blog blog blogging. Loser.

26. Your week, in great detail.
Geezzzz.....Sunday, drove back to St. G from home, nothing too cool. Pretty much school all week, starbucks/study/good times with friends, Got my hurr did darker, Wednesday was spent seriously sleeping, yesterday was spent with my new friend Betsy.. I love her. we went to the soccer game, the d.i.(got some AMAZING finds), michaels, and spent time doing some hurr wraps of course, then had Jersey shore night with the St G crew. highlight of my week haha I love it. 

27. My worst habit
repeating things to people, I really need to remember who I have said what to.

28.What's in my handbag/purse?
Not much really, lip stuff, wallet, lotion, some receipts.. That's pretty much it.

29.Hopes plans and dreams for the next 365 days.
Finish my associate degree (after this semester I'll have it! woo!) Then in January I am heading to New Zealand to nanny for 6 months to a year, depending on a scholarship at the U. 

30.Dream for the future:
travel the world, share my life with someone special, and have maybe 2 or 3 kids.














2 comments:

  1. LAUGH! I loved it:) I love the boyfriend jean as well. You can steal anything from me anytime ha;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna I love your blog! Its so fun! And now i'm going to steal this little survey and put it on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete