Sunday, October 3, 2010

:)

I love today.
It is finally a semi-cold day here in St. George
I never realized how much I missed having a chill rainy day.


This may be a cliche post, but I am really appreciating so much lately.
I appreciate blogs and the fact that others do too, I have been learning so much about people.
I really appreciate forgiveness and happiness. 
I really appreciate old friends.
I appreciate intuition, and the fact that someone can have the feeling to call or do something just when you need it most :)
Thank you Lindsay.
I appreciate my parents and 3 amazing brothers. 
I appreciate good friends and good coffee talk.
I appreciate genuine people. 
I appreciate good music. 
I appreciate differences among people. 



I am feeling so happy lately :) 

This could not be more true.

This weekend was so great! I had so much fun with new friends. 
It's the first weekend I've actually been in St. George to hang out!
Also- My hair is brown now.. just a side note. ha
This is my roommate- Holly. 

Shelby, Holly, and me at Honolulu Grill for karaoke!

Lu.

We met PAULY D and SEAN KINGSTON. haha These kids looked exactly like them.


So on my last post I said I didn't have a picture of me over 10 years ago,
so my mother so kindly sent me some.




hahah look at that white hurrrrrrr




bloggy blog blogs, I love blogs.








2 comments: