Friday, October 15, 2010

ifeelinfinite.



Sam tapped her hand on the steering wheel. Patrick held his hand outside the car and made air waves. And I just sat between them. After the song finished, I said something.
“I feel infinite.”
And Sam and Patrick looked at me like I said the greatest thing they ever heard. Because the song was that great and because we all really paid attention to it. Five minutes of a lifetime were truly spent, and we felt young in a good way.”
The perks of being a wallflower.

These 3 words,
I feel infinite,
mean to me that life is meant to be lived
time is meant to be spent, truly spent
love is meant to be shared
the little things are meant to be enjoyed
and there is no limit to the things I can do
the things I can achieve
or who I may become
There are infinite possibilities.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment