Monday, October 18, 2010

A few things.

1. I am so incredibly happy that it is rainy. It is a nice break from the constant heat, and a chance to wear cute fall clothes.
I am obsessed with this jacket.

and these shoes
I got some EXACTLY like them at the D.I. a while ago for $4.



2. I am stoked for zumba tonight
(yes, I took this picture. haha)
Meet Cait and Shantlee.

3. I hate job searching, but I have 2 interviews tomorrow. Cross yo fingaz.

4. I cannot stop listening to "Cataracts" by Andrew Bird.
If you haven't heard it, I suggest you listen. NOW. It is on my playlist on this blog.

5. Life is confusing. There's nothing more scary than trying to figure out what you want to do with your life. I honestly think I want to go to make-up school. Someday I'll make it.

There's my random-ness for the day.

Sorry it's nothing special.






No comments:

Post a Comment