Friday, October 29, 2010

Challenges and Thanks.

Hey there errbody.


Last night I was writing in my journal, and I decided to set some new goals. 
One of these new goals is to pick one thing every day (until the end of the semester) that I am thankful for, so I decided to do just that, and share it with all of my readers.  I know it may seem insignificant, but I believe that expressing your appreciation for even the smallest things encourages others to look at things in a new light, and maybe even share with their loved ones.


As Oprah said it, "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. Concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."


I saw the "30 Day Challenge" on this cute blog, and decided to join in. Hate it or love it, whatevahhh.


So from now on (until Dec 17 when the semester ends), I will have a new thankful post every day.. along with my other randoms that I enjoy tossing in every once in a while. 
And for the next 30 days I will have a bit about the challenge.


30 Day Challenge- Day 1.
Your name and 5 things about you that no one really knows.


Name: Jenna Marie. (I would put my last name but my blog is not private)


1. Not many people know that I have filled 11 Journals, I am currently on my 12th. I never get tired of it :)
2. I am a staff writer/photographer (but mostly writer) for The Dixie Sun. (The Dixie College Newspaper)
3. My number one goal in life is to see the world. Of course I want a family someday and such, but my desire to see the world, as of right now, is greater.
4. I have never seen ANY of The Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and I don't care to. I don't know why, something about them just bugs. (Yes I am judging a movie by its cover, cry about it.)
5. My favorite TV shows are Family Guy and South Park. I literally lol every time I watch them.




Today I am thankful for...


You thought I was going to start with something tender like Family or Friends, didn't you?
Nope.
Try this stuff and you will be in heaven.
Cinnamon Roll Yogurt? 
Who is the culinary mastermind who created this beautiful concoction of sweetness?
I am thankful for this because it is truly heaven in yo mouf. 
Eat it. now. no seriously.


Have a grand halloween weekend errbody! Okurrr?  











No comments:

Post a Comment