Wednesday, February 2, 2011

blockbusterrrr.

It's so weird to think that all my friends are doing school-ish things and I just play and do kid things all day. I am really enjoying this break from school, but some day I'm going to have to do it again!
But for now, I'm basking in the greatness of this. Today I played with T all morning, took a nap, and then took her to Playwerx where yet another person told me I look like Miley Cyrus. Thanks people.

As T was going down the "big kid" slides like the champion that she is.. I was thinking to myself... "I seriously have the coolest kid here, if there were a competition right now among all the kids in this ginormous play structure.. T would kick ass." I'm not even saying that because I am her nanny.. but she is the coolest. While all the other 18 month olds are sitting at the top of the slide cowering and rambling random sounds.. T is cruising up to the top saying, "Taylor slide!!" Flying down the slide and clapping and telling herself good job as she reaches the bottom.  She rules.

So I still haven't passed that damn stone yet, but I am feeling 100x better.. so that's good for something I guess. My medications had me so drugged, I literally don't remember much about the last 3 days except sleeping. Weird. I'm scared to pee it out, it's going to be nasssty.

Hokay. well I finished two more movies from my list:
So great! No I had never seen it until now. But my girl Betsy told me to watch it, and she knows me so well. I loved it. 
"We may not be as happy as you always dreamed we would be, but for the first time let's just allow ourselves to be whatever it is we are and that will be better. OK? I think that will be better."

anddddd.....

Another movie recommended by bets. Also another one I really enjoyed! 

Both were pretty much chick flicks, so if anyone needs a good weekend chick flick... I definitely recommend both of these! 

I better get these back to Blockbuster, gaaaah latefees.






1 comment:

  1. Cool! I haven't seen either so I'm definitely going to add those to my list of movies to watch.

    Sounds like you're having lots of fun in California! I bet it is SO nice to be somewhere that has no snow

    ReplyDelete