Sunday, February 13, 2011

weekend update.

This weekend was so much fun! 

On Saturday, I went with "the fam" (I'm going to start calling them the fam instead of the smiths, because Smith is not their real last name and that just feels weird) 
anyway, went with The Fam to Oceanside Harbor, it was such nice weather! I really like that beach because it isn't a big tourist spot. It was so much fun to watch T play in the waves. It was her first time in the ocean and she was fearless. 

After the beach, I went to Carlsbad Village (downtown Carlsbad). It is a fun place! There are tons of little restaurants and boutiques. Imagine 25th street ogden but more streets. I went to a boutique that I have been a "fan of" on Facebook for a while, and all I can say is... I found my poison. It has the cutest clothes ever, and the girls who work there are so nice. It reminded me of Buckle in the sense that they pick out outfits for you based on the things you chose, but they aren't annoying and high-pressure like the Buckle sales people. It was a fun shopping experience, that's for sure.

Then last night I went and hung out with some new friends, yay! We played Dance Central on the xbox and I kicked ass. Hah It was a lot of fun to be with people my age for the first time in a month. Not that I don't love The Fam, I just need friends my age! 
So- last night when I got home I found my box of Girl Scout Cookies empty on my floor, one of the dogs ATE MY SAMOAS!!!! haha I guess I should be more concerned for his health than my cookies. Sorry B boy, hope you're okay.

And now it is a beautiful sunny day here in Sandy Eggo. I just got my hair done, yay! Ugh, I paid an arm and a leg for it... welcome to So. Cal right? But it was so worth it, she did a great job. PEOPLE- The next time I want to dye my hair dark.. remind me that I paid triple digits to get it lighter.

 It is nice to have me time. I know I keep saying it, but it's true. I'm learning so much about myself and growing in a lot of ways. 

I hope you all have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having a good time, Nen. I loved your last post. I laughed so hard! More pictures please!

    ReplyDelete