Friday, February 11, 2011

Stanley.

It's the weekendddd!

I'm not quite sure what I am going to do, but there are so many unexplored areas that I must see. Maybe I'll go downtown and check out some of the restaurants that have been on the food network and Man vs. Food haha I love that show way too much.

Well, Stanley (my kidney stone).. yes I gave him a name. He has been in there so long that it seemed like the appropriate thing to do. Anyway, he is getting blasted next week. So I will go sleepy and then some shock waves will be jolted through me.. to Stanley, where he will then break up into a bunch of little Stanley's that will be peed out by their house, i.e- Me.
Since I have to get this little procedure done right at the same time that S is going to probably be having her baby, my momma is going to come out and visit for a few days.. just so The Smiths don't have to worry about me and a new baby. Awful timing, but I am excited to see my mom. Maybe she can pop the zit in my ear.

Another highlight of my week- S admitted to me that she is a closet Bieber fan!! So I have someone to go see his movie with me. Yessssssss.

Okay so T is hilarious. I was giving her a bath last night and she said, "conversation." Remember that this is an 18 month old. She is also really into saying "congratulations," as well.
Another hilarious thing that happened this morning: T and I were playing and I tooted, as many of you know I do that, she looked at me and said, "Jenna farts," then she walked behind me and opened my pants and said, "check for poops." hahahahahahhaah I am being 100% serious, all I could do was laugh my head off when she did it. Funniest girl ever.

i love her.

2 comments:

  1. I am dying right now hahahah that is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I'm glad to finally see a picture of her

    ReplyDelete