Sunday, March 13, 2011

rollercoaster.

This last week was a rollercoaster. 


for real.


You all heard me whine in my last post about my sadness, but I am glad that the week ended wonderfully! Last night I went out with some new friends and had a ton of fun, along with only 2.5 hours of sleep. Ugh. But it was worth it and I needed the social time.

Today was so great!!! I got to see my girl Haley! I can't even explain how happy I am that I saw her. It just reminded me of the fun Jenna that I really am when I'm with my friends. So it was a relief to know that I am not, in fact, lost. Haley and I went to a restaurant that I've been wanting to try ever since I got here, Lucha Libre. It was on Man vs. Food one time haha so that is why I have been wanting to go. They have giant burritos with fries and what not inside.. it was fun because it was super packed and the weather was nice.. so it was one of those situations that just makes you happy to be alive.


Then we just walked around downtown and laughed and were our good old selves. I also skyped with my good friend Kaylie tonight and had a great heart to heart sesh.  I am so happy to have great friends. They really keep me sane and happy, even when they're far away.


:)



Things I love at the moment:

This song (ignore the video, the song is amazing)





*skype*

*fresh flowers*

*drives alone with the window down*

No comments:

Post a Comment