Tuesday, December 21, 2010

christmas cookies.

3 DAYS UNTIL NYC!!
    5 DAYS UNTIL I SEE ALL MY FAM!
          25 DAYS UNTIL I MOVE TO CALIFORNIA!

My stomach may or may not have just dropped. Wow crazy, I didn't realize I was moving that soon. Oh well, friends.. let's make the best of what I have left here! Those of you who read this and live in North Ogden/Salt Lake area, and I haven't seen you yet.. LET'S GET ON THAT RIGHT NOW! Yes miss Rach Shaw I am talking to you.

Things are so great lately. I am really enjoying spending time at home with family and friends. :) Nothing is better than spending time with loved ones. Okay I'm done being cheesy.

So, today I had a "psychic" reading, if you want to call it that. Before you jump to conclusions and pass judgment, it was nothing like you would think. Psychics do not tell you your future and what exactly will happen to you in life. That's not how it works. They simply tell you things about yourself you may or may not already know, and give ideas of how to over come certain problems you may be dealing with. It's such a cool experience. You can choose to call B.S. or whatever, I don't care. I enjoyed it. From my experience, it was all very true. Some of it ridiculously true. I'm not going to go into detail about the life experiences/problems that were addressed, because as I have learned over the last few months.. A LOT more people read my blog than I thought.

I hope you are all getting geared up and excited for Christmas :) I sure am. I still have some holiday shopping to do, however. It's okay though, I'm just enjoying the spirit of the season. It sounds lame, but it's true. Tracy and I baked christmas cookies tonight! Woo they were delicious, but now I feel a little sick. blech.

Anyway- My posts lately are pretty pointless, but ees okay. Just enjoyin' life :)


love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's me! haha yes we need to get on that. How about when you get back from NYC??? I'm glad you're home :) Also, I love that you went to a psychic. I want to hear more about it. I would seriously love to go to one.

    ReplyDelete