Monday, June 6, 2011

summa summa

This weekend was lovely! First off, I had frozen yogurt with some new friends. Yay! Then on Saturday I saw Bridesmaids. I can safely say it is the funniest movie I have seen in a looooong time. If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly suggest you do.

"What kind of name is 'Stove' anyway? are you an appliance?"

"No, my name is Steve and I'm a man."

"You are a flight attendant."

Annie's two british roommates are probably my favorite part about that movie. hahaha You will only understand this if you've seen it. Please. go. see. it.

I got to see my Bailey last night! Yay! It was so much fun.

So, I'm here for 2 more months. Better make it goooooooood.

Also, my current debate.


or 











1 comment:

  1. "All these men want to put their American Sausages in my English Muffin"...

    "If he was a tree, I'd climb him"...

    It really is one of the funniest movies!

    ReplyDelete