Thursday, June 30, 2011

one.

What I did today...


Killed a huge spider who decided to make his home in Taylor's car. Seck.
Okay, I didn't really kill it.. but S did. I just hosed him down real good.

I also danced with baby H to "Bicycle Race" by Queen. She loves that song and was seriously laughing so hard at it.

I got an amazing facial, courtesy of S. She's the greatest. This was a REAL facial, not one of those janky little ones that you get at the mall. Homegirl massaged my feet, hands, neck, shoulders, popped all my zits, and completely rejuvenated my skin. It was niiiiiice.

I played with T a lot before bed time, she was so happy and laughing so much.. it was just one of those moments that I needed.

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with my girl Jen, and good fourth of July!

I hope you are all having an amazing summer, and I'll be back in 2 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment