Friday, June 10, 2011

piggie.

So I'm in the bathroom with Taylor the other day and I whip out every woman's favorite thing.. a tampon. Boo. Anyway, so I start unwrapping it and she starts whining like she's scared. I say, "what's wrong?" her response..."I scared of a tampon." hahahahhaah seriously? Just a reminder people, she is not even 2 yet.

My school decision has finally been made. It is such a relief to have that decision made so my head can calm down and I can think about something other than what school to go to. It seriously occupied my thoughts for like a month. Ahhh relief.

It's the weekend, and I am happy. Although I don't really know what I'm going to do yet. The Del Mar fair has begun, it's all the rage here. So I'll have to go check it out.

So I was thinking, of course this experience has made me question my desire to have children. I think anyone who goes through this would ponder the same thing. It's very good birth control. I do love the kids I nanny, but I see some of the other kids in the neighborhood that are whiney and annoying and I want to scream. I guess that can be blamed on the parenting some-what. Being here has helped me realize that being financially stable is crucial to having a child. I know that people struggle and make it work, but really... that's the main thing I am taking from this. BE COMPLETELY READY. But then again, can you ever be completely ready to raise another human?

just some thoughts.



haf a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment