Tuesday, June 21, 2011

ready.

So the parents I work for left on Friday night for their trip of a lifetime to Necker Island, Richard Branson's private island in the British Virgin Islands. Yeah, that's one place I'm sure I'll never get invited to in my lifetime. ha ha




So it's been me, taylor, Babula (russian word for grandma, cause she's russian), and baby H.
It's been interesting to say the least. I love having time with Taylor though, she is so fun to be around. She is adorable. I get sad when I think about saying goodbye to her, and then remember that in years from now I will see her and it will be one of those, "Hey do you remember me? I watched you when you were little..." -"Uhh, no." Experiences... haha it's okay though.

It's so crazy the little things that make me happy in times like this. This morning I opened up my itunes and saw that something was downloading, and then realized that it was the Bon Iver album that I pre-ordered. I seriously started freaking out because I forgot that I ordered it. I am now very happy, the man has done it again. He is a genius.

Ignore the pictures. But here is one of the songs from his new album for any who care to listen.
It's a little hard to tell what he is saying, but basically the song is about realizing that you're part of something bigger.




Only a matter of days until I am back in Utah, and I am really excited. I never in my life thought I'd say that, but I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment