Tuesday, January 4, 2011

time.

As many of you know.. I am an avid journal-writer.  I am currently on my 12th.
From time to time, I open up my old journals and read them. I love seeing how much I have changed over the years. I am so happy I have kept these journals.. because I realized today (and it's hard to believe) that my self-absorbed junior high self would actually help me with things I'm facing today.

Everything in life happens for a reason, and those events shape us into who we are today. That is probably a no-brainer for most people.. but I don't know, it's just an interesting thing to ponder. What things am I dwelling on in the past that need to be let go and accepted? Just a thought...

I am so thankful for old friends who you know will always be there, even if you go for months or even years without talking.

thanks for everything :) always.

No comments:

Post a Comment