Friday, January 14, 2011

This is it.

First of all- A Big Happy Birthday to my bro Jordan! Big 22! yeaaaaaa boiiii.


Next, I need to say that I have THE BEST family and friends. Amazing. They faced the crazy weather last night and made it to say goodbye to me at Uncommon Grounds coffee shop. So I'd like to say thank you so much to all of you :) (Especially the ones who drove from Logan)
It was a success and you all have no idea how much it meant to me that you were there. I love you, friends. And to any friends I didn't get to say goodbye to: You know I love you as well!





My mom, dad, and brother gave me possibly the coolest goodbye present ever. It is a cd of all the songs on the mixed tape that Charlie made for Patrick in The Perks of Being a Wallflower. In the book, Charlie makes the tape in hopes that Patrick can listen to it on drives or when he is sad.
"I hope it's the kind of second side that he can listen to whenever he drives alone and feel like he belongs to something whenever he's sad. I hope it can be that for him."
 If you've read the book it probably seems a lot cooler and makes more sense. But this gift is so great to me because of my connection with that book. I, of course, got emotional when I started listening to it. 

So here's my update on the 20 by 20:
2 and a half books down- I have been a little slow this week with getting ready to leave, but my current read is 

I hope people don't ruin this series like they did with Twilight, but then again... Twilight was sucky from the start.

I have still only watched 2 movies from my list, and written 2 letters. I am waiting to leave to write the next letter. :) 


Patsy is off and on her way to San Diego! Woo go girl. For those who don't know, Patsy is my car. She is probably going to make it before me. 
The weather for tomorrow in San Diego is sunny and 74 degrees, I am the luckiest. 


Okay you are all probably super sick of reading my posts about leaving, but I leave tomorrow so I will stop talking about it I swear. 



Heeeeeere I come...


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I got to see you. Love you! Have the best time eva.

    ReplyDelete