Wednesday, January 11, 2012

JCOM 2010 ID Page

This post is for my JCOM 2010 Class- ID Page



The name is Jenna Black, but clearly I'm white. 

I am a junior at Utah State University and loving every minute of it.

I am a Journalism/Communication Major with a Public Relations emphasis, and a minor in multimedia development. What a mouthful.

My e-mail is jennablack@aggiemail.usu.edu
801.675.6800

Who am I? Good question. I am from Pleasant View, Utah... not to be mistaken for Pleasant Grove near Provo. Although I don't love Utah, growing up in the beehive state has made me who I am today. I am not a part of the majority religion, but wouldn't be who I am without it. My church is starbucks, and coffee is my worship. It may sound strange, but there's something about sitting in a coffee shop that makes me feel at ease. Call me a friggen hipster, go ahead. Blogging, traveling and socializing are my main hobbies. People, writing and music are my passions. I wouldn't say I have many physical characteristics that distinguish me from others, besides 2 tattoos I have: one on my right ring finger, the other on my right shoulder. 
Since my macbook is my baby, my most used news source is definitely the internet. Sadly, I get most of my information from social media. My goal from here on out is to actually read the news and keep up with what's going on so my views aren't being tainted by everyone and their dog on Facebook giving their two cents.

I would say I am a pretty liberal and independent woman. I am ready to take on the world and see what it has for me in return. 

"A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed, it feels an impulsion....this is the place to go now. 
But the sky knows the reason and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons." - Illusions by Richard Bach





No comments:

Post a Comment