Friday, November 18, 2011

love.

Today I fell in love. Sitting in a holiday filled Starbucks while the snow ever so graciously blanketed our little college town, I fell in love. Sipping Christmas in a cup, laughing and bonding.. I fell in love.

This love is difficult to explain to those who don't experience it, but beautiful to those who do. This love is strong, unbreakable and everlasting. This love is unique, precious and endearing.


Our love is many walks of life coming together to better understand and love each other.  Our love is creating room for mistakes and failure. Our love is encouraging one another to try harder the next time.

I fell in love with my sisterhood today. I don't know why it hit me today, maybe it was the feeling of complete comfort.. maybe it was the combination of holiday cheer and sisterly love. I think it was the feeling of being at home for the first time in a long time.




AOT

No comments:

Post a Comment