Thursday, March 29, 2012

springy.

It has been a loooong minute since I have dived into the world of blogging, and I miss it. This has, by far, been the busiest semester of my entire life.  I remember how much I used to hate boredom and having absolutely nothing to do for a few days at a time, and now that I never have it.. I miss it! Ah, the grass is always greener.

I cannot believe it is already almost April! I'm not complaining, the weather is the greatest thing ever and school is winding down. Yay! It is so hard to care about school at this point. I am dying.

I am getting so incredibly excited/nervous for the summer. Mainly because I am so done with school and it will be nice to have a break from council duties (even though I love it) for KD. I hope I am prepared enough for this internship, I'd hate to show up and be some ridiculous girl from Utah who has no idea what she is doing. :/

Spring break was such a fun time and a nice break from school. Tyler was nice enough to come up two weekends in a row.. once for spring break and once for my KD formal. I had so much fun and it meant so much to me that he was willing to drive that far and take the time to come up.






<3 this boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment