Friday, March 2, 2012



A few weeks ago, I was given the opportunity to go to Atlanta, GA for a National Collegiate Training Academy put on by Kappa Delta. All ten council members plus our advisors were invited to the event. 1600 Kappa Deltas in one room is pretty amazing.










Instant bonds were formed with our sisters from all over the country. The photo on the left is Bailey, my fellow VP-Public Relations from UCLA.
The love and sisterhood that KD's share is unlike anything I've ever experienced.















Ahh, one of my favorite Kappa Deltas! Former National President Corre Stegall. This gracious woman spoke the last day of our conference and had the entire room in a trance. Her love and passion for the organization goes beyond the ordinary. It was during her speech that I felt my true love for Kappa Delta forming.

I am so incredibly lucky to have had this opportunity!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment