Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mom's Day.

This weekend we had our Mom's Day for Kappa Delta. Both parents days throughout the year are under the VP-Public Relations (that's me!) So it was a pretty big deal for me considering it was my event. I honestly could not have done it without my PR Assistant and bestie Paige. She honestly knows her stuff when it comes to throwing any sort of event.
I could not be happier with my first event planning experience! It was so much fun and I think everyone really enjoyed it.

The afternoon started out with a nice tea brunch at the KD house. Girls and their moms showed up in dresses and big hats. The room was decorated perfectly and the food was absolutely fantastic! (A HUGE thank you again to all who donated food!) Following the lunch, everyone headed downstairs for a little program where our VP-Community Service, VP-Standards and our President explained a little bit more what we are about. We then headed back upstairs to CRAFT! Everyone's favorite part. My mom's fantastic company Basic Grey donated tons of supplies for us to make frames... not to mention, they gave us a screamin good deal on the frames!

The rest of the day the girls spent with their moms doing fun things around Logan and taking pictures. I would say the day was a success and I am very pleased with it!

























Paigey and Me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment