Friday, September 16, 2011

in love.

This week has been so incredibly fun, I can't even stand it.

It's rush week here at USU. I know, barf right? Yes I rushed. I am still laughing at myself about it, but it honestly turned out to be such a different experience than I thought. People can think what they want about Greek life, but they'll never really understand it unless they experience it. Anyway, I won't go through the entire process but last night was Preference night, basically you just get all fancied up and go to the houses and it's their last attempt at recruiting. So I guess today I'll find out where I will be.

 We sat on the curb at one point because we were so tired of standing in heels.
 the bestieeee
Yes, these are the shoes I wore. Aren't they beautiful?




I'm sitting here at church (one of my churches..) looking out the window to see possibly the cutest street in Logan, folks riding their beach cruisers, and the adorable Italian sandwich shop next door covered in vines. I hear the sounds of music that gives me butterflies and see the artwork on the walls of amazing artists I'll never know. I see 2 simple flowers in a vase on the windowsill and the baristas hard at work.

I am in love with this feeling, and this place.

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment