Saturday, September 10, 2011

happiness.

So, today I realized how many people that I don't know read my blog. I went into my brother's work and his co-worker expressed her love for my blog. Thank you, avid reader, for inspiring me to post more often :)

I am going to make an effort to write worth while things, rather than just expressing my day to day life.

First- If you haven't already purchased or listened to The Script's new album "Science and Faith," I highly suggest you do. I have been addicted the past 2 days, my roommates hate for it I'm sure.



Next... I had one of those "I shouldn't be doing this with my life" epiphanies the other day. I have been feeling really confused and doubtful about my biology major choice. After visiting with my biology adviser and looking at Physician Assistant schools a little bit, I was sitting in the library and realized... I have absolutely no other motive than money for wanting to do this. Of course my wonderful mother made the decision so much easier for me by explaining to me that it's okay to pursue what I actually want to do rather than the safest job. Thanks, Mom, for always being my guide. :) So now.. back to Journalism/Communication! I know it's the most unsafe thing to do.. but I know that the universe will take me exactly where I need to go with it.

I know by now you're all probably tired of hearing me talk about how happy I am here, but I just can't get over it. Paige and I went to coffee today at Citrus & Sage, an adorable coffee shop in downtown Logan and shared hilarious stories of last night and I loved every second of it. I know this is suuuuuper cheesy lame but I just want to publicly tell Paige how grateful I am for her. I am so happy and lucky to have a best friend like you. I love you sister.


Also, here are some pics from the Allies dinner I attended for Equality Utah. It is such an amazing organization and I was very fortunate to have been able to attend. Thanks again, mom, for being the amazing equality activist you are. You amaze me every day and I could not ask for a better role model. 



 Erin and Bill
 David and Kenny




2 comments:

  1. we are a pretty attractive bunch.

    P.S.
    i love your public announcement, i love you :)

    ReplyDelete