Tuesday, May 3, 2011

gee-tar.

Let's See.

I had my first guitar class tonight, it was fun! The class started a week ago and I signed up late so I was the new student today. I walked in and literally felt ridiculous.. everyone else knew how to tune their guitars and knew some notes already. The teacher laughed at me. It was fun though!

So the other day, T and I were at the park and we had so much fun! I took some cute pictures... sorry I know the pictures of me with this little one are probably getting old. Whatevah. I don't care.






I've been having so much fun with her lately, today we went to a park that had water fountains and played in the water for a while. Then on the drive home we rode with the windows down, sun shining, and dancing to "Say Hey" by Michael Franti. It was one of those moments that makes me happy to be alive.
        Unlike the moments that make me hate life.... i.e- when H bomb wont stop crying. We call it "Hanninating"


Hokay so here's my trashy TV update.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE VOICE. It is so good... mostly because Adam Levine is my dream man. yummy. Also- has anyone else ever noticed how ridiculously nice Cee-Lo's teeth are?


I am stoked for Ashley Hebert to be the new Bachelorette! She really grew on me during Brad's season of The Bachelor. She seemed to be the only one who was real.. Stupid TV people, this is how they get you to keep watching their ridiculous show. By putting your favorites as the new Bachelor/ette. I love her, so I will be watching it.



Lastly- My trip to Florida was ruined by some slutty 15 year old. Yes, a slutty 15 year old. 
So I am now going to Erie, PA to see Jason, Nicole and the babies. Although it's not Disney World, I get to see my niece and nephew, so that will be exciting. 

Goodnight frreeeennnnsss 


1 comment:

  1. Uh oh... Slutty 15 year old?? Sounds like a good story.
    I can't wait for the bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete