Friday, April 8, 2011

randoms.

1.The weekend is here, and unfortunately I have to work in the mornings :( A is out of town, so S needs my help. I get to get up with T at 6:30 am. yay. I'm really starting to miss college life.

2.Lil is here!!!!!!! I LOVE HER. She is A's sister who lives in New York and works for a PR firm, aka- living my dream life. She is great. Talking to her makes me think, I should be living that kind of life.. not a mom's life. The grass is always greener on the other side, right? We always want what we don't have. I do love it here, it's just kind of tough. I've been here almost 3 months and hardly know anyone. Oh well.

 Speaking of New York, I am stoked to make my annual NYC trip in October! My girl Paige and I are going. Can't wait :) 

Date number 4 with the beautiful man is tomorrow, hooray! 



1 comment:

  1. just so ya know im planning on going to NYC too. soooo yep plan on it

    ReplyDelete