1. Europeans drink sparkling water. It is awful. It is rare to find a place that will give you normal water.
2. European food is not so great.. I'll just leave it at that.
3. Almost everybody who lives there speaks at least 2 languages! Amazing.
4. They really DO shave their armpits.
5. They take hours to eat a meal, but I appreciate it.
6. They close everything at 6 pm, so that everyone can enjoy their evening.. a tradition I think us Americans could learn a lot from.
I loved this trip so much! I am so lucky to have gone. here are some pics from the adventure!
Pictures do not do this justice.
A cool guy I saw playing the accordion and wearing wooden shoes in Holland
This lady was just some tourist who knew the song the guy was playing so she started singing with him
Holland was all decked out for the World Cup
Welcome Home Elder Black
A Windmill in Zaanse Schans, NL
The view from our B&B in Fussen, Germany. Beautiful.
A windmill in Brugge, Belgium
The Neuschwanstein Castle in Fussen. It is the castle that the Sleeping Beauty castle was modeled after.