Sunday, July 31, 2011

it's been a minute. I have been such a slacker since I got home. But here I am finally blogging!
Well, where to start.
I had such a fun time with Paige driving from San Diego home. First, I drove up to long beach to pick her up from the airport.. and then we met Bailey for a nice lunch on the pier. It was so lovely, we were sad to only be there for a few hours.

Paige and I drove straight from Long Beach to Las Vegas and had a suuuuuper fun night in Vegas. We danced all night and met a lot of cool people, I can't wait to go back for birthdays! yay!

I can't even explain how nice it has been to be home. I have been catching up on a lot of lost friend time. I never thought I'd be so happy to be in this dumb state. :-P
Honestly there's not much to update you on... just the fact that I've been home hanging out with friends, going to barbecues, and playing a lot of Mario Kart with Thomas. I have worked a little at my mom's work but that's it. 

As happy as I am to be home, I'm still missing my girl Stef. Pathetic, I know. I miss her so much. I'm proud of her for going away and trying something new though. 

here are some random peeeeectures

zaaaachary

Lela

Thomas

What I came home to, presh.

also what I came home to......


Arthur


























happy girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment