Monday, May 17, 2010

Prelude


Well, I never in my life thought I would have a blog. Who reads these things anyway, right? I am an aspiring make-up artist/photographer, I can't decide which one I want to do more... but I do know that all good photographers have a blog.. so, here I am.

My name is Jenna, I am a college student just trying to find my way. I have many dreams and goals, but for now an education is first on the list. I attended one year at Dixie State College and in the fall I will be starting at Utah State University, Go Aggies!

I may not have a blog full of information about my kids or family, (considering I am 19 I have no children..) but I hope to put a little piece of me out there for the world to see. I am still learning and growing in every aspect of life. I hope you enjoy this, whoever you are reading this, if there even is anyone reading this! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment