Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Hi, I'm the worst at blogging.

I am finally blogging- I know, I say that every single time I post. Here's the thing, I absolutely love writing and blogging.. but I think I have been caring too much what people think. Every time I sit down to write something, I end up deleting the whole thing or leaving it to edit later on. I can't even tell you how many "draft" posts I have.

I think another time I avoid blogging is when I'm unhappy or confused about my life in general. I think that's where I've been for the past little bit. It's hard to provide honest writing when I don't want everyone knowing my business (although I appreciate the hell out of honest writing, sad or happy).

So here's where I'm at in life: I absolutely love living in SLC and working at my job. Sometimes I feel like that loser who doesn't know anything, since I'm the most inexperienced person who works there. I love the people I work with and I've made some great friends already. My roommates are 2 of my best friends and we have so much fun together (plus an amazingly clean apartment).

Although I love living and working where I do, the 8th grade me is yelling at me in the back of my mind. She's telling me to get out and move, do what I've always wanted to do and live the big city life.

I just keep telling myself when the timing is right, things will happen.

On the bright side- I'm headed to L.A. this weekend to see my favorite band of all time, Radical Face. It's okay, no one knows who that is. It's Ben Cooper and he is a musical genius.

Anyway- if any of you have been doubting certain things in life lately (as we all do).. this quote might help you. I saw it a while ago and have been obsessed with it ever since.



Goodnight all,

Jenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment