Thursday, December 8, 2011

lame.

Okay so I have writer's block. I know, I know... it's only the first sentence. Blah Blah Blah. I haven't really given a life update for a while.. so I guess here goes.

This is my life-





No I don't eat here a lot, I work here. haha but I guess I do eat it a lot. I have eaten it every single day since I got a job there. It is just so delicious. COME SEE ME and get noodlies.

School- BUT, the semester is almost over!! YAY For those of you who don't know, I am a Journalism/Communication Major with an emphasis on Public Relations and a minor in Multimedia Development. Wow that's a mouthful.

Attending Fancy Parties. Just kidding. This is my attempt at a social life.




and last but not least.....
Daydreaming of a summer internship in NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment